Video Branding Studio Session
If video is your next branding step, it’s time to get your sweet self out there! Join us for a session where we will provide coaching and the professional equipment for you to create your short video.
This session is for you if:
- You want to create a home page video or Opt-In (or Squeeze) video
- You have an intro message or ‘elevator pitch’ to put on video
- You want practice in front of the camera so you feel confident and comfortable for media interviews
- You want to know what to wear and how to do makeup and hair for the camera
Here’s how it works:
- Prior to your session you will receive videos with tips on wardrobe, hair, and makeup for the camera
- You will receive media training and coaching throughout your session in order to get the best footage
- Melodie Reynolds from Elate Cosmetics (all natural products) will be available to provide full makeup or touch-ups (full makeup is $75 and touch-ups are $40 – not included in session fee)
- Within two weeks of your shoot, the raw (unedited) footage will be posted to your private video gallery. You will receive a link and instructions for downloading your video.
- If you would like a fully edited video, editing services including music, custom branding, titles, and transitions are available at an additional cost, dependent on the length and scope of your project.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if my script is longer than 3 minutes?
- If your script is longer than 3 minutes or you would like to use a teleprompter, we invite you to check out our Media Gym Intensive sessions or book a private session.
Could I do an interview format?
- Answering interview questions is a great way to bring out your personality and passion. We offer Interview Studio Sessions throughout the year.
Do you have a teleprompter available?
- A teleprompter is a device that rolls your script in front of the camera as you read. It’s the perfect solution if you have a long script to read or you struggle with remembering your script. We invite you to attend a Media Gym Intensive (sessions that are customized for more in-depth media training) or book a private session if you would like to use one.
What if I have to cancel?
- Your registration includes a $150 non-refundable sitting fee. It is transferable to the next session if you advise us at least two weeks in advance. If you have to cancel, let us know and we will refund the remainder of your session fee.
How do I book make-up services?
- Melodie will be available from 9:30 – noon for makeup services, so we suggest booking an earlier time if you would like makeup (highly recommended!) Full makeup for camera is $75 and if you would like to do your own basic makeup, touch-ups are $40.
Can I use a different script for each take?
- If you’re a one-take-wonder and we’re happy with your first take, you are welcome to record a different script for up to 3 videos. If you are having the videos edited, each video will be charged separately.
What are the formats and sizes of the videos?
- You will have the option of downloading your unedited footage in the following formats and sizes from your private gallery with the click of a button. You are free to download all four formats if you choose.
Mobile SD (480x270 / 30MB)
SD (640x360 / 38MB)
HD 720p (1280x720 / 114MB)
HD 1080p (1920x1080 / 273MB)
How do I order editing services?
- When you order your video from your online gallery, we will provide you with a video branding checklist, which includes the elements we use to make the best video possible (images, logos, fonts, etc,).
How long does the editing take?
- Once we have received all your branding elements, turnaround time is typically 2 weeks, depending on the scope of the project.